How Do I Maintain My Fitness System?
Because Endless Pools® Fitness Systems are smaller in size than a pool, maintenance is relatively simple. However, there’s still work involved. Regular care and maintenance will ultimately determine how long your Fitness System and its components will last.
Swim Spa Maintenance Considerations
This is one of the most important areas of Fitness System ownership. Your dealer will guide you through maintenance orientation, but some pointers to know:
- Test your water with a test strip once per week, or each time the Fitness System is used
- Dispense water care products into the water as needed, to maintain water chemistry balance
- Change 50% of water every year, however this really depends on how often it’s used so consult with your local dealer
- A weekly or monthly super chlorination may be required, depending on use
Your personal usage, including frequency and the number of occupants, will all determine how often to clean your filters. We recommend checking and cleaning the filters, once every two to four weeks to ensure proper filter flow.
The filter cycle can be adjusted on your control panel to run up to two times a day for as long as 12 hours per session. You have the option of changing the days, start times, and length of time.
Your Fitness system is designed for year-round use in any climate; however, if not in use or not winterized properly, extremely cold temperatures could cause damage. Additionally, outdoor Fitness Systems have weather-related considerations, and those who live in colder climates need to take extra precautions. Please see your local retailer for help with proper winter use of your Fitness System.
- Clean your Fitness System’s acrylic shell regularly with water and a soft rag or nylon scrubber — you may also want to use a Stain and Scale Inhibitor if your Fitness System has a high concentration of dissolved minerals
- Remove and clean pillows whenever the Fitness System shell is being cleaned
- Regularly clean the Fitness System cabinet with a mild soap and water solution
- Rinse dirt or debris off the vinyl cover once per month
Your local dealer can provide a swim spa maintenance orientation when you purchase your Fitness System; of course, you should also consult your owner’s manual for more detailed information.