Welcome! Please share your Fitness System ownership experience with us! We’d love to hear from you!
Are you new to Endless Pools Fitness Systems and looking to learn more? See all reviews right here!
Good experience so far.
We have had our Endless Pool E2000 for appx. 3 months. So far it does exactly what it was advertised to do. The swim side will keep even a strong swimmer going, and the treadmill is good for just about anyone. Various exercise attachments help keep you in shape.
We Love our X200
So we bought an X200. Get the swim harness, WiFi module and a set of nose plugs as it helps the swimming experience. It takes time getting accustomed to but once you adjust it’s a good workout and makes a great spa as well. I will say I’m 5’10 so I probably should have got the X500 but our budget was maxed. Probably the cut off is 5’8”. It’s a great swim spa and feels well built. The WiFi module, which probably should just be a standard feature these days, will pay for itself in convenience and energy savings.
Best investment we made as a family
We love our pool. With deteriorating arthritis my former cyclist husband was getting down as he could no longer run or cycle. Our endless pool has given him the opportunity to exercise everyday. Build supporting muscles and regain vitality and boast his spirit. It’s been fabulous fun and exercise for the whole family too. My daughters are very popular for play dates in the summer. It’s a lifestyle change and transformed our garden and daily routine. Weekends at home now feel like mini breaks even in winter. We have installed solar panels to keep it heated and beautiful decking all round for easy access.
Really great product overall. I would give 4.5 stars due to some small issues, but I only have the option of 4 or 5 stars!
We bought an E500 Fitness System, with treadmill from Happy Hot Tubs in the South if England it was installed in March 2019. We just call it “the pool.”
The product is great, and we use it regularly, about 5 times a week, the combination of treadmill and the swim machine working together makes a great low impact running experience. The Endless Pools swim current is excellent for swimming against. It is the only system I found that actually gives a usable swim current. After swim tests I found that other swim spas that use re-purposed hot tub jets or elongated jets (river jets) do not give a useful flow to swim against, a tether is needed to stop you defeating the jets, even as a weak swimmer. These types of jets also need more electrical power and the addition of air to boost the flow. The additional air causes a lot of turbulence and noise, which is not great to swim in. Endless pools swim machine uses a large impeller, purpose designed to give an even non turbulent flow. If you have done any research all advice out there is to swim test before you buy. This is soooo important I can’t stress enough, these things are not cheap you need to make sure it does everything you hoped for, try before you buy!
Happy Hot Tubs have been a pleasure to deal with and for us, our main contact has been James, you can see him on the promotional videos on the web site. James is the reason that our dealings with HHT has been so good, he is knowledgeable and is determined to make sure that the product is right for you. He actually listens and does what he says he will do, arranging swim tests and answering all my stupid questions, sounds simple, but in my experience this is rare.
HHT helped with all aspects of the installation, including recommending the electrician to provide the dedicated supply and organising the crane to lift the pool into place. Through all stages James was there to help direct and advise.
The purchase and installation were not all smooth, there were some issues with the optional phone apps “in touch” and “fit at home” which help monitor and adjust the pool remotely. The issues were setting up the communications between the various devices, but we got there in the end. Don’t be put off by my experience we are now glad we have them and they work. These are optional features, the hand remotes which come with the pool are absolutely fine and work OK.
Our pool has enabled me to improve my swim technique and endurance in the water, I am aiming for my first triathlon at the end of this summer. Thanks to our pool I am starting to believe that I won’t be the last out of the water on the swim stage.
Some negative points
• The hand remotes are not waterproof so don’t drop them in the water. We keep them in a waterproof smartphone holder which works for us.
• We live in a very quiet area, the pool makes a humming noise continuously as the pump and heater are always active to some degree. I can’t tell you the noise level but it can be heard 15m away. The massage jets also come on for a short time every 12 hours these are also noisy.
• Try to make room at each end for folding covers, we have different covers either end because of restricted space. The one that requires less space stands up high above the pool and is fiddly to close down. I think if you allow 550mm clear space you should be OK.
• The Bluetooth music system quality is not that great and distorts at very modest volume. The subwoofer makes a humming noise even when not in use. And needs to be manually disabled.
• The tread mill takes longer than you would expect to speed up, and it shuts off after 30mins, it can be started again immediately, a bit annoying.
Some good unexpected points
• Keeping on top of the chemicals needed to keep the water in good condition is easy.
• The chlorine levels required are far less than and therefore it doesn’t smell like a public pool.
• Everyone that sees the pool or has a go is super impressed.
• We initially wanted the E550 because it has more space for swimming no seating or tiered steps to get in the way. But actually, the seated spa areas on the E500 are great and get used a lot. Also if your swim technique is good the steps do not get in the way.
• It is so easy to video yourself swimming to analyse and improve swim technique
In conclusion the E500 is great and Happy Hot Tubs is a great pace to buy from.